For those who are unable to attend our Roundtables in-person, or for those who did attend and want to continue the discussion, we hold a quarterly Round-Up Webinar where we discuss our findings and insights from the Series.
We'd love for you to join us virtually and add your voice to the conversation.
One of the top pillars of a CFO's responsibilities is Risk Management. From overall financial management to the oversight of HR and IT, a fractional or full-time CFO is the first line of defense in establishing and maintaining adequate risk management and mitigation for today's emerging and middle market enterprises.
ROUNDTABLE SERIES FOCUS
As we sprint through 2019 and look ahead to 2020, it is clear that risk comes in many forms - from lack of internal controls, to cybersecurity, to employee risks. The CFO is charged with understanding and mitigating the risks that their enterprises face. Please join me and a group of your finance peers as we share best practices and develop practical takeaways on the top areas of risk that you are focusing on, including:
- Recession-Proofing the Business: How to plan for the worst, while hoping for the best
- Managing Employee Risks: How much to invest in employees that stay on average 18 months
- Dealing with Margin Compression: How to diversify revenues to mitigate margin compression
- How to build a tight link between risk management and business performance processes, including how best to identify, prioritize, and determine the people, the skills, the processes, the resources, and the technology required to mitigate these risks
- How to lead a C-suite and board discussion of enterprise risk preferences, focusing on which choices will most likely deliver economic profit for the enterprise
- How to use risk analytics to inform strategic and investment decisions
7:30 - 8:00 Networking Over Coffee
8:00 - 8:15 Breakfast + Heard on the Street/Heard in the Hallways
8:15 - 8:55 CFO Spotlight Q&A facilitated by Nick Araco
8:55 - 9:25 Roundtable Discussion
9:25 - 9:45 Group Share, Report Back
9:45 - 10:05 Roundtable Summary, Key Takeaways, & What's Next
10:05 - 10:30 Networking/Meet the Operating Team, Partners & Members of The CFO Alliance
1.5 CPE Credits in Risk/Performance/Management.
The CFO Alliance is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the Nationals Registry of CPE Sponsors through the website: www.learningmarket.org