THE CFO’S TALENT MANDATE - LINKING TALENT TO VALUE IN 2019
While at first glance the CFO’s role to manage expenses may be seen in direct conflict with spending on objectives and activities of HR, most CFOs know that increases in top line, bottom line and shareholder value can’t be achieved without a workforce operating at full productivity, engaging its customer base and executing enterprise growth strategies.
As the war for talent persists and the challenges with attracting and retaining key talent become increasingly complex, CFOs are fundamentally rethinking the composition of their workforces and are creating cultures that are inclusive, engaged, high-performance, customer-focused, and resilient.
Join us for a summary of our Q1 roundtable discussions as we explore how CFOs can best lead an enterprise that retains top talent while maximizing top line, bottom line and shareholder value performance.
Learning Objectives / Key Takeaways: (Attendees will receive 1.5 CPE Credits)
- Embrace Workforce Analytics and Performance Management: Discuss ways CFOs can measure the return on their company’s training and investments as well as how to measure the quality of each hire.
- How Are You Increasing Employee Engagement? Examine best practices to engage both active and passive employees as well as how to motivate employees during times of change.
- Walking The Talk: How CFOs Can Define and Live Up To Their Employment Brand: Learn how CFOs can work with other departments to integrate employment brand into the overall brand of the enterprise.
- It’s All in the Numbers: Learn how the costs of employee attrition are reflected on your Income Statement.
- Try Escaping the Traditional: Servant Leadership – A leadership philosophy that leads to culture.
- Do We Know Why Our People Leave? – Learn how to avoid “The Daisy Chain of Death.”