Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
Special Task Forces
Metro Market Groups
Global Advisory Board
CFO/CHRO Alliance Collaborative
BECOME A MEMBER
Special Task Force
Online Learning (CPE)
Start a Discussion
Share a Resource, Tool, Knowledge
Join a Group
Find a Member
Find a Partner
Register for an Event
Access a Resource
Post to Your Blog
Relationships Matter: Power Your Business by Investing in Relational Capital (Part 2)
In a world where practically everything can be automated, commoditized, or outsourced, trusted relationships are the constant - the North Star - that can change and empower the growth trajectories of individuals and companies.
, author of the #1 best seller
The Relationship Engine
, will lead a
Webinar Series on becoming a true
Join us on
Thursday, April 11
(2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET)
and Thursday, April 18
(2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET) for this fast-moving, immediately actionable dialogue.
● Distinguishing yourself in every interaction
by having an intentional focus on relationships
● Applying the 5 Principles of Relational Leadership
● Measuring the strength of your most important business relationships
● Unlocking hidden "Relationship KPIs"
● Discovering your relationship competencies that drive performance and business success, and how to implement those competencies in your life in an immediately actionable way
DATE & TIME
Apr 18, 2019 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (ET)
Human Capital Strategy & KPIs
© 2019 The CFO Alliance. All rights reserved. | 215.433.1800
Powered by Higher Logic