Who Are Our CFO Alliance Members?
The CFO Alliance is the leading network of more than 7,000 CFOs and qualified finance executives representing middle market and emerging enterprises from all industries, geographies, sizes, and structures. Membership to The CFO Alliance is for forward-thinking, innovative finance executives who are committed to a path of constant learning, self-improvement, and knowledge, experience and insight sharing.
CFO Alliance Members are poised, sophisticated and professional. CFO Alliance Members share their knowledge, insights, advice and counsel virtually and in-person to 'Make Connections That Count.' Our Members demonstrate an understanding and empathy to the challenges and opportunities of the Modern CFO. If you are a CFO or qualified finance executive who embodies these principles in your professional and personal life, then you should join The CFO Alliance.
Meet Our Global Advisory Board Members:
|Gil Adler, Financial Controller at Blade
||Rob Passaro, Chief of Staff at CityMD
|Tracy Brassel, CFO at Metropolitan Meat, Seafood & Poultry
||Jeff Payne, CFO at Biocoat Incorporated
|Craig Carra, CFO at Trice Medical
||Ellen Purdy, CFO at Office Practicum
|Tarun Chopra, President at Clements Worldwide
||Jay Roberts, COO and EVP Finance at Cancer Genetics, Inc.
|Bill Elkin, CFO at ECMD, Inc.
||James Smith, CFO and SVP at Campus Apartments
|Randall Fulk, CFO at Acumen Solutions, Inc.
||Gale Sommers, Managing Partner at GS Advisors, LLC
|Johnna Grant, CFO at Platinum Storage Group
||Daniel O'Donnell, AVP Finance at Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
|Matt Lane, CFO at Yolo Federal Credit Union
||Matthew Taylor, CFO at ASICS Digital
|Peter Nesbitt, VP Finance and Corporate Development at Unified Media
||Todd White, CFO and COO at AchieveNEXT
|Richard Swinyard, Managing Partner and CFO at Computer Integrated Services
What We Offer Our Members:
- A CFO Alliance Member Engagement Team available 24/7 and dedicated to Making Connections That Count for the success of our Members and the enterprises they lead and serve, providing them with qualified tools, resources, services and solutions to seize opportunities and to mitigate risks
- Relevant, timely and actionable sentiment and benchmarking through annual Reports, Special Task Force Reports and custom research
- Personalized content created by our Members & Partners based on the issues and interests of each Member is interested in
- Training and development programs for your accounting and finance teams through complimentary access to our online knowledge management Partner, Illumeo, which provides over 1,000 actionable (and CPE Certified!) cloud-based learning courses specifically designed by and for modern accounting and finance leaders
- A reserved seat at all Quarterly Executive Roundtables and live gatherings across North America
- Reputation building and pride of authorship through participation in virtual industry and issue specific peer knowledge sharing Special Task Forces and IndustryShare Groups
- Use of an efficient Member-Centric Online Community that provides Members with relevant and easily accessible virtual Groups, Discussions, IndustryShare Groups, Events and Resources based on shared interest in industries, issues and markets
- Participation in the ADVANCE Program, designed for fast-tracked finance professionals to build competence and confidence through interactive learning sessions on high performance leadership, strategic risk management, financing strategy and capital structures, enterprise growth and acquisition strategy and mastering communication
- Access to vetted, best-in-class Partners in Human Capital, Technology, Risk Management and Strategy that empower modern finance executives to make complex decisions and to act with confidence
What Makes The CFO Alliance Different:
- We Make Connections That Count. Members select a dedicated member of our Staff to serve as their Connection Concierge, connecting Members to Members, Partners, tools, resources, opportunities and data that they can use to advance their individual and enterprise performance, at any time, from anywhere.
The CFO Alliance Operating Team:
- We treat the CFOs as the Winners they are – not as Watchers. We want YOU to do the talking. Our Members speak with each other, and are not spoken to. All online and offline gatherings of The CFO Alliance are discussion-oriented and anchored by our signature Roundtable & Group facilitations.
- We put RELATIONSHIPS first in everything we do. Connections are not limited by Chapters or geographic boundaries but are made based upon shared interests in Issues, Industries & Markets.
- What is shared in this Community stays in this Community. Recommendations on best practices, perspectives, tools and takeaways are created and vetted by the Community & its Members – By CFOs, for CFOs.
- We avoid noise. We focus on what matters to modern finance executives and the enterprises they serve. We aid the CFOs’ decision-making on the 4 Pillars that drive top line, bottom line & shareholder value = People + Strategy + Technology + Risk.
- We believe 'Either or" is not in the equation. In addition to joining The CFO Alliance, many Members join and participate in associations and other traditional networking and events groups in order to enhance their competency and confidence as finance leaders. Don't learn too late the value of growing your network. Join Today.