What Makes The CFO Alliance Different?
- We Make Connections That Count. Dedicated members of our Staff serve as Connections Concierge, connecting Members to Members, Partners, tools, resources, opportunities and data that they can use to advance their individual and enterprise performance, at any time, from anywhere.
- We treat CFOs as Winners – not Watchers. We want YOU to do the talking. Our Members speak with each other, and are not spoken to. All online and offline gatherings of The CFO Alliance are discussion-oriented and are anchored by our signature Roundtable & Group facilitations.
- We put RELATIONSHIPS first in everything we do. Connections are not limited by geographic boundaries but are made based upon shared interests in Issues, Industries & Markets.
- What is shared in this Community stays in this Community. Recommendations on best practices, perspectives, tools and takeaways are created and vetted by the Community & its Members – By CFOs, for CFOs.
- We avoid noise. We focus on what matters to modern finance executives and the enterprises they serve. We aid the CFOs’ decision-making on the 4 Forces that drive top line, bottom line & shareholder value = People + Strategy + Technology + Risk.
- We believe 'Either/Or' is not in the equation. In addition to joining The CFO Alliance, many CFO Alliance Members also join and participate in other industry and market-based associations and other traditional networking and events groups in order to enhance their competency and confidence as finance leaders. We encourage that! The CFO Alliance Partners with leading Industry, Media, Academic and Market Partners from across North America. Membership to The CFO Alliance is not an Either/Or Equation, but a Both/And Opportunity. Don't learn too late the value of growing your network. Join Today.